ProForm Carbon T10 Treadmill Review
The ProForm Carbon T10 Treadmill is ON SALE!
Great Value Home Treadmill
The ProForm Carbon T10 is the latest release in their Carbon series of treadmills. The biggest upgraded features you’ll find on the Carbon T10 are the 2.75 CHP Mach Z™ motor, and a 10″ SMART HD Touchscreen.
The Carbon series offered by ProForm aims to give you access to expert personal trainers right in the comfort of your home through iFit. iFit technology really elevates your treadmill workout. The Carbon T10 comes enabled with iFit.
The ProForm Carbon T10 is priced at $1,299 with 0% financing available for up to 12 months.
Shop now at www.ProForm.com/treadmills
ProForm Carbon T10 Treadmill Features
- 2.75 CHP Mach Z™ Motor – This motor is designed to maintain a quiet volume and cool temperature. This motor is a slight upgrade from the 2.6 CHP motor found on the Carbon T7 treadmill.
- 10″ Full Color SMART HD Touchscreen – This is one of the main features that differentiates the Carbon T10 from the other model in the Carbon series, the Carbon T7 T7. If a larger screen isn’t a huge deal to you, you may want to opt for the T7 as it’s a similar machine for a slightly lower price point.
- 0 – 10 MPH Speed, 0-12% Incline – Both the incline and speed on the Carbon T10 feature QuickSpeed Button Control. Adjust your speed and incline instantly with the touch of a button!
- iFit Enabled – Enjoy workouts led by professional trainers right from your living room. Experience interactive workouts where your trainer controls your incline and speed. Run through cities and trails with global classes. Sync your machine with Google Maps to simulate real life scenery. Track your progress with connected fitness stats.
- 20×55″ Treadbelt – This length belt will provide ample room for most users. However, if you are taller than 6’0″ you may want to opt for a machine with a 60″ belt.
- ISO Flex Cushioning – ProForm Treadmills are equipped with cushioning throughout the entire deck so you can take advantage of a longer workout and a faster recovery.
- Folding Technology – Featuring ProForm’s SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist, the T10 is designed to be out of the way when your workout is complete. It has a powerful shock feature built in to make lifting the deck easier.
- 1.9” Rollers – This machine has “precision balanced” rollers. This will reduce wear and tear on your treadmill, as well as keep noise to a minimum.
- Workout Fan – A built in CoolAire fan with two speed settings.
- 300 Lb. Weight Limit – The Carbon T10 is built for up to 300 lb. user weight limit.
- Warranty – 10-Year Frame, 2-Year Parts, & 1-Year Labor… Fairly standard warranty.
Our Review — ProForm Carbon T10
The 2.75 CHP motor on the Carbon T10 treadmill is going to keep up with you and the iFit interactive training sessions. As we mentioned above, if you’re a serious runner that puts in a lot of hard miles each day, the Carbon T10 may not be for you. But for the majority of people, the Carbon T10 will have you covered.
The 12% incline and 10 mph top speed are exactly what we expect to see and will have you doing sprint drills, HIIT workouts and hill runs in a flash. The 20” x 55” tread belt may be a little tight for tall users or those with a longer stride. However, that compact size is perfect when you fold it up and stash it away from prying eyes and tiny fingers.
The Carbon T10 does not come with any of the usual preprogrammed workout that we’ve been seeing on machines for years, but that shouldn’t come as a surprise. The purpose of this treadmill is that it’s used with iFit, so you should never find yourself pining for those standard programs.
If you are a person that puts interactive training at the top of your must-haves for at-home fitness, you should be very excited about the Carbon T10.
Check out a comparison chart of all ProForm treadmills here.
Go to www.proform.com/treadmills to learn more.