ProForm Carbon T10 Treadmill Review
The ProForm Carbon T10 Treadmill is ON SALE!
A FREE Treadmill?
The ProForm Carbon T10 is the latest release in their Carbon series of treadmills. The biggest upgraded features you’ll find on the Carbon T10 are the 2.75 CHP Mach Z™ motor, and a 10″ SMART HD Touchscreen.
The Carbon series offered by ProForm aims to give you access to expert personal trainers right in the comfort of your home through iFit. iFit technology really elevates your treadmill workout. The Carbon T10 comes enabled with iFit, and a 3-year family membership plan is included in the purchase price.
With the Carbon T10 treadmill, iFit is what you purchase, the necessary equipment comes for free. You heard that right, the treadmill is free when you purchase the interactive exercise technology! More specifically, when you commit to a 3-year iFit subscription, you receive the Carbon T10 for free. iFit runs $39/month so the total purchase price is $1403 (at the time of this posting).
The ProForm Carbon T10 is currently FREE with the purchase of a 3-year iFit family membership (Total price of $1,403). Or, pay just $39/month for 36 months.
Shop now at www.ProForm.com/treadmills
ProForm Carbon T10 Treadmill Features
- 2.75 CHP Mach Z™ Motor – This motor is designed to maintain a quiet volume and cool temperature. This motor is a slight upgrade from the 2.6 CHP motor found on the Carbon T7 treadmill.
- 10″ Full Color SMART HD Touchscreen – This is one of the main features that differentiates the Carbon T10 from the other model in the Carbon series, the Carbon T7 T7. If a larger screen isn’t a huge deal to you, you may want to opt for the T7 as it’s a similar machine for a slightly lower price point.
- 0 – 10 MPH Speed, 0-12% Incline – Both the incline and speed on the Carbon T10 feature QuickSpeed Button Control. Adjust your speed and incline instantly with the touch of a button!
- iFit Enabled – Enjoy workouts led by professional trainers right from your living room. Experience interactive workouts where your trainer controls your incline and speed. Run through cities and trails with global classes. Sync your machine with Google Maps to simulate real life scenery. Track your progress with connected fitness stats. All of this is included with your FREE 3-year iFit Family Membership with the purchase of the Carbon T10.
- 20×55″ Treadbelt – This length belt will provide ample room for most users. However, if you are taller than 6’0″ you may want to opt for a machine with a 60″ belt.
- ISO Flex Cushioning – ProForm Treadmills are equipped with cushioning throughout the entire deck so you can take advantage of a longer workout and a faster recovery.
- Folding Technology – Featuring ProForm’s SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist, the T10 is designed to be out of the way when your workout is complete. It has a powerful shock feature built in to make lifting the deck easier.
- 1.9” Rollers – This machine has “precision balanced” rollers. This will reduce wear and tear on your treadmill, as well as keep noise to a minimum.
- Workout Fan – A built in CoolAire fan with two speed settings.
- 300 Lb. Weight Limit – The Carbon T10 is built for up to 300 lb. user weight limit.
- Warranty – 10-Year Frame, 2-Year Parts, & 1-Year Labor… Fairly standard warranty.
Our Review — ProForm Carbon T10
If you’re a person that loves using the interactive options available through iFit, getting a free treadmill to do that seems too good to be true…
But that’s exactly what ProForm is offering with the Carbon T10. Buy 3 years of iFit, get a free treadmill.
For a deal like that, you may expect the treadmill itself to be a bit underwhelming. That isn’t the case with the Carbon T10. The 2.75 CHP motor is going to keep up with you and the iFit interactive training sessions. As we mentioned above, if you’re a serious runner that puts in a lot of hard miles each day, the Carbon T10 may not be for you. But for the majority of people, the Carbon T10 will have you covered.
The 12% incline and 10 mph top speed are exactly what we expect to see and will have you doing sprint drills, HIIT workouts and hill runs in a flash. The 20” x 55” tread belt may be a little tight for tall users or those with a longer stride. However, that compact size is perfect when you fold it up and stash it away from prying eyes and tiny fingers.
The Carbon T10 does not come with any of the usual preprogrammed workout that we’ve been seeing on machines for years, but that shouldn’t come as a surprise. The purpose of this treadmill is that it’s used with iFit, so you should never find yourself pining for those standard programs.
But let’s talk price, because we all know nothing is really free. The treadmill itself is at no cost to you when you commit to a 3-year iFit subscription. If you are a person that puts interactive training at the top of your must-haves for at-home fitness, you should be very excited about taking advantage of this offer.
Check out a comparison chart of all ProForm treadmills here.
Go to www.proform.com/treadmills to learn more.