A Top of the Line HealthRider Treadmill
The HealthRider brand is produced by the same company that manufacturers NordicTrack. This parent company, called Icon Fitness, is the largest maker of fitness equipment in the world. As it so happens, this H190 is also HealthRider’s top treadmill. It has a powerful motor backed by a lifetime warranty along with adjustable cushioning, iFit compatibility and a spacious 20×60” running surface.
Note: We recommend you check out the NordicTrack Commercial 1750, Yowza Boca, or Horizon Elite T9.
Features on the HealthRider H190 Treadmill
- 3.8 CHP Endura Commercial Pro Motor – This is a powerful motor that it will work well for all types of runners.
- SpaceSaver Design – This machine folds with EZ lift assist for quick and convenient storage.
- iFit Live – iFit Live is built directly into this machine so you can enjoy workout tracking, custom workouts synced through Google Maps and audio coaching from Jillian Michaels. iFit Live will help you stay motivated so you make better progress towards your goals. It should be noted that iFit does require an ongoing subscription fee of around $144/year.
- 15% Incline / -3% Decline – Train more muscles in your lower body with both an incline and decline feature.
- 20×60” Treadmill Surface – This deck will work well for almost all users whether are short or tall.
- 3” Rollers – Larger rollers like this contribute to a quieter machine that produces less wear on the belt and other components.
- 32 Workout apps – Even if you decide to forego iFit Live, you will still have a wide selection of workout programs to use.
- 10” Full Color Touchscreen – This feature makes a big difference in display quality and usability.
- Warranty – The HealthRider H190 is backed by a lifetime frame and motor warranty along with a 5 year parts and 2 year labor warranty.
Our Review of the HealthRider H190 Treadmill
This machine certainly has some features to check out. In general, we feel that this machine stacks up well to the quality found in NordicTrack and some of the other brands. Next, you just need to decide if the price tag warrants the purchase. We recommend that you check out some similarly priced machines from other companies to see what you can get.
For $1699 you will also want to check the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 which is going to include a larger motor and 7” touchscreen. Or, you could check out the Yowza Boca with patented swing arm suspension and hands free motion control. Finally, we can happily recommend the Horizon Elite T9 with a 10” touchscreen and super comfortable variable response cushioning.