Outrageously Over Priced at $2,499
HealthRider is an Icon Fitness brand so it is made by the same company that brings you NordicTrack and ProForm. The quality on HealthRider machines varies greatly. This particular machine is at the lower end of the spectrum.
The HealthRider H70T certainly does not have the specs to warrant this price. We would recommend you check out a machine like the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 over this machine.
Note: We also recommend you check out the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 for a great value and pricing.
Features on the HealthRider H70t Treadmill:
- ProShox Cushioning – This is the same type of cushioning found on many of the Icon Fitness machines. It does a decent job of protecting your joints from the stress of running.
- SpaceSaver Design – This is a folding machine for easier cleaning and storage.
- 2.25 HP Motor– This machine is made in the same facilities and with many of the same components as NordicTrack machines. A 25 motor warranty is reasonable but not for this price. If you’re paying over $2,000 for a treadmill, it should have a lifetime motor warranty.
- Warranty – Lifetime Frame, 25 year motor, 1 year parts and labor.
- 300 lb User Weight Capacity – We feel they overestimate this value and it would be better at around 240 lbs.
- 0-10% One-Touch Incline Controls – We like one-touch keys for controlling the speed and incline.
- Integrated Tablet Holder – Keep yourself entertained with the tablet holder. It will not block your other console displays.
Our Review of the HealthRider H70t Treadmill
For $2,499, you would be better off buying a different machine. With these specs, this machine really should be priced much lower. Yes, it has similar quality to NordicTrack but the limited motor warranty, smaller motor, and lack of extra display and tracking technology are not worth this price.