One of the Top Treadmills from HealthRider
The HealthRider H110 is one of the top machines from this company. These treadmills are made by the same parent company (Icon Fitness) that makes NordicTrack and several other brands. Icon Fitness is the largest manufacturer of fitness equipment in the world. The HealthRider brand varies widely in quality but this particular machine gets our ‘thumbs up.’
Note: We recommend you check out the NordicTrack C1650, Yowza Delray Elite, or Sole F80.
Features on the HealthRider H110t Treadmill
- 3.25 CHP Commercial Pro Motor – This motor will work well for walkers and runners. It comes with a lifetime guarantee and some interesting extras. A thermal cut-off switch prevents it from overheating.
- Adjustable Cushioning – Decide if you’d rather run on a soft or firm surface with this useful feature.
- iFit Live Compatible – Like other Icon Fitness products, the HealthRider H110 comes with the ability to use iFit Live fitness tracking technology. You will be able track your workouts, set goals, create custom workout routes with GoogleMaps and receive audio coaching from Jillian Michaels. This particular machine is only “compatible” so it will require an additional iFit module in order to connect. This will cost around $100. Plus, iFit requires an ongoing subscription that costs around $144/yr.
- 20×60” Deck – This is a great size for most every user.
- One-Touch Controls – You will be able to switch easily between speed and incline settings with these one-touch buttons.
- 8” Backlit Display – The display shows your basic stats like speed, time, distance, pulse, and calories burned. It also shows a track-style display for progress tracking.
- 15% Incline / -3% Decline – A decline feature is especially nice to have so you can train both up and DOWN hills. This will let you work a variety of muscles in your lower body.
- SpaceSaver Design – This machine folds for easier storage when not in use.
- 24 Workout Apps – Even if you choose not to connect to iFit Live, you will still be able to use these 24 workout apps already programmed into the machine.
- Warranty – This HealthRider machine has a pretty good warranty feature lifetime frame and motor, 5 year parts, and 2 year labor.
Our Review of the HealthRider H110
As mentioned, this is one of the top two machines available from HealthRider. The very best machine is the H190t Treadmill which includes a more sophisticated display screen and more built in workouts. In addition, the drive on the H190 is slightly larger at 3.8 CHP.
For $1499, you may also want to check out the NordicTrack C1650 with a 10” touchscreen and built-in iFit Live features. Or, you could look at the Yowza Delray Elite with hands-free speed control. Finally, you might want to check out our Best Buy pick in the Sole F80.